Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Professions

[Pinned] Endgame Gear Crafting Directory [Open Thread]

Post things you can craft! Armorings, enhancements, mods, barrels, implants, earpieces, relics, and hilts!---------------------------------------------------------Mure can make Black Hole Mender's MK-1 System and Columi Survivor's Implant.Black Ho...
Small Kiy 4y
Kiy94558Member avatar small Calimiaus 1y
Professions

[Pinned] Augments! [Open Thread]

Making this thread for anyone who can craft augments (namely "Advanced ____ Augment 22"s). Post what you can make and are willing to supply to people, along with your price.At present, I can make Advanced Critical Augment 22, Advanced Redoubt Augm...
Small Kiy 4y
Kiy53695Member avatar small Skywanderer 1y
[Pinned] Exotech Stims
Professions

[Pinned] Exotech Stims

Currently, I can craft Exotech Command Stim, Exotech Skill Stim, Exotech Fortitude Stim , Exotech Resolve Stim, and Exotech Might Stim in stacks of 3.All I need is 4 Radioactive Paste, I'll supply the rest.Just mail supplies to Mure (Rep) or Kyvii...
Small Kiy 4y
Kiy11298Small Kiy 4y
Professions

[Pinned] Crafting Augmentation Kit MK-6 [Armstech]

For an Armstech to craft one Augmentation Kit MK-6: 2 x Subelectronic Data Module 10 x Augmentation Slot Component MK-6 2 x Durasteel 2 x Thermoplast Flux 2 x Zal Alloy For an Armstech to acquire 10 x Augmentation Slot Component MK-6, any...
Small Red-Queen 4y
Red-Queen43939Small Red-Queen 4y
Professions

Question

So, I'm new to the whole Synthweaving thing, but not sure what the best combo of crew skills is to go with it.Anyone able to point me in the right way?
Small Dävon 1y
Dävon2630Small Kambria 1y
Professions

Upcoming Crafting Changes

Feedback? I'm especially curious/worried about the section on crafting ops level gear. Crafters can now make gear equivalent to Story and Hard Mode Operations gear: This gear can be acquired from their respective Trainer. This crafted ...
Small Kambria 1y
Kambria92707Small Kambria 1y
Professions

Free for Guildies

Anything Synthy that I can make is always free to guild as long as I have the mats or you supply them. That includes MK-6 augment kits, and Advanced Augments (I believe I can do resolve, strength, alacrity).
Small Kaawf 4y
Kaawf73573Small Dart 4y
Professions

Artifice

I'm leveling my Artifice (around 210 atm), so if there's anything anyone needs that I can make, I'd be happy to help.
Small Ozhawk 4y
Ozhawk11090Small Ozhawk 4y
Professions

[Craft] Can anyone craft me cybercraft ship stuff?

I can provide the Mullitine or the other Blue material needed. Actually, I can provide all of the materials needed. I just don't have the 8k per piece to afford to buy them off of the auction house.
Small Matz 5y
Matz62588Small Matz 5y
Professions

[Trade] Schematic: Reinforced Battle Belt

Custom Orange lv23 belt Heavy Armor - 140 SynthweavingWould trade it to a guildie if they'd make two for my corso and bowdarr. Seems worth it since the user could then turn around and sell created ones on the AH for easily 10k each, perhaps even u...
Small Matz 5y
Matz21387Small Matz 5y
Professions

[Craft] Can craft Orange Med. Wrists (lv23)

I just got this schematic.6 Laminoid (need some)2 Mullinine2 Conductive Flux4 Chanlon (need alot)I have plenty of Mullinine and Conductive Flux. So if you'd like a pair of wrists, I'd be happy to craft some for you, but it'd be nice if you could p...
Small Matz 5y
Matz1984Small Matz 5y
Professions

[Craft] Made a good profit on Augmentation kits

It seems the market is still fluctuating on the kits. I made 3 level 1 kits and saw they were selling for 20k each on the AH, so I listed them for a much more reasonable 5k and sold all three rather quickly, making an quick 15k. Soon after, the ma...
Small Matz 5y
Matz31801Small Red-Queen 5y
Professions

[Craft] Crafted Gear Requests?

Are there any special requests for gear that anyone has? I have 3 toons with 400 level Synthweaving, Artifice, and Cybertech and I'm working on a good level/stat assortment for purple gear.If you post here what you'd like then I'll work on crafti...
Member avatar small Bbubba 5y
Bbubba31590Small Malan 5y
Page 1