Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Thought of a way to improve the guild or website? Share it here!
314Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

"I Love A Good Story" First Contest

I have taken the latest story from all the writers and added it to this post, It seemed like the best way of handling our previously written stories. In the future the writers will be allowed to pick what they feel is the best story they wrote tha...
Small Dart 8y
Dart1702Small Dart 8y
General Discussion

Other Side

So, what characters do we have on the other side? I been thinking of rolling one over there to see more of the other side but would rather not have the same thing everyone else has. I'd need a sith warrior/jedi knigh to complete my megabuff but ...
Member avatar small Prosser 8y
Prosser116055Small Dart 8y
General Discussion

Gladiator

I'm thinking of a monthly dueling contest for this award, what do you guys think? Sounds fun right? We'll do it tournament style.
Small Dart 8y
Dart41522Small Malan 8y
General Discussion

I Love A Good Story

For this, I was thinking of posting a monthly poll at the end of the month including the many stories written that month. The award goes to the one with the most votes! Sounds good right?
Small Dart 8y
Dart41543Small Dart 8y
General Discussion

Did Someone Say MVP?

Think you have what it takes be the the Most Vaulable Player? Post your screen shot here!
Small Dart 8y
Dart1590Small Dart 8y
General Discussion

What's That Tingling?

So you just had a great warzone, healed over 1 million did you, well post your evidence for the world to see.
Small Dart 8y
Dart1532Small Dart 8y
General Discussion

Out For Blood

So you think you have the most PVP kills? Prove it by posting your screenshot.
Small Dart 8y
Dart1581Small Dart 8y
General Discussion

Have You Seen My Clone?

So you want this award huh? Well post your screenshot and let's see how it compares!
Small Dart 8y
Dart1580Small Dart 8y
General Discussion

ok hers how the pod cast well work...

OK i have record about 7 different pod casts and hated them all (to short, to long, bad sound the list goes on and i already deleted them) so what i think i need to do is a weekly show called Cantina Talks where EVERY ONE can join and talk about...
Small Robb 8y
Robb137067Small Malan 8y
General Discussion

okay i feel it must be said

as i played to day a thought just ran throw my mind over and over: where is everyone i look at the guild roster and see people not playing for for weeks or even months (and few almost 60 days) no word on when or if there are coming back so i feel ...
Small Robb 8y
Robb42502Small Red-Queen 8y
General Discussion

i should have keep my big mouth shut...

okay last night that the guild meeting i put the idea out there that we should do a pod cast like show telling people what day and time OPs flash points guild meeting ETC. would be happening but i need ideas on how we it should be set up.Should it...
Small Robb 8y
Robb32041Small Red-Queen 8y
General Discussion

What are you looking forward to in 1.3 update

if you have not seen heres a link for you: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120522
Small Robb 8y
Robb63326Member avatar small Prosser 8y
General Discussion

Guild Meetings

Felt bad I couldnt make it to the guild meeting this evening because of my Saturday plans so I wanted to see what nights would be good for peoples schedule.
Small Malan 8y
Malan52837Small Hinthasos 8y
General Discussion

Diablo 3 server crash!

For all of you SWTOR true bloods that stuck around here is some news that made me smile today. Hopefully we can get some of our lost flock to return to the force. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/347651/diablo-3-blizzard-scrambles-to-action-as...
Small Malan 8y
Malan32486Member avatar small Aella 8y
General Discussion

SWTOR loses 400k subs, worrisome?

Is anyone else slightly worried about the future of swtor? All the headlines lately are about it losing 400k subs or roughly 25 percent. I find this quite worrisome for mainly for selfish reason that I just want to keep playing swtor and not see i...
Small Dart 8y
Dart44401Small Malan 8y
General Discussion

Bartle Test of Gamer Psychology

I'm interested in what some of you will score. Give it a try, it won't take long and you might even learn something about your play style!http://www.gamerdna.com/quizzes/bartle-test-of-gamer-psychology?cobrand="This is the original Bartle Test, a ...
Small Red-Queen 8y
Red-Queen749Small Djinger 8y
General Discussion

okay i hate to bring this up but i feel i need to

Okay if you dont know we have a Imp guild called the Red Dragon and i feel someone has to say some thing now i have not played my imp for sometime now but i do go to the web site from time to time and it has not changed in some time Are we doing a...
Small Robb 8y
Robb52815Member avatar small Prosser 8y
General Discussion

Op's schedule

We now have several active level 50's in our guild, so it's time we start working on a schedule for doing Ops on a weekly basis. So, in this thread, select the day which would be best for you to be able to do an Op, and then leave a post with the ...
Member avatar small Aella 8y
Aella84616Small Hinthasos 8y
General Discussion

Why we here???

I have been part of the guild for some time now and i was just think what is the goal of this guild are we to be a RP guild or light Raiding or just people who like playing together.DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY!!!! this is by far the best guild iv...
Small Robb 8y
Robb32035Member avatar small Prosser 8y
General Discussion

Rudder's departure

Cowboys,I'm writing this to announce and explain my likely departure from the guild. There's no drama or bad blood or anything like that (well, except for the good-natured huttball FEEUUUUUDDD! with aella). It's just about finding a guild that i...
Member avatar small Rudder 8y
Rudder337Small Datalius 8y