Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Thought of a way to improve the guild or website? Share it here!
314Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

The Legend's Legacies - A Forum for Stories and Legends

This is an Enjin site and separate from Space Cowboy's create for the sole purpose of creating a character and following the story from start to finish. A brainchild of seven years worth of work you are all invited to join, you can start your own ...
Small Karolin 4y
Karolin21066Small Aldurion 4y
General Discussion

Zall's Art

Liu Kang
Small Zall 4y
Zall52146Small Zall 4y
General Discussion

Mumble Issues

I've been hearing some complaints about mumble reliability but I am not able to constantly monitor mumble. So that's where this thread comes in. Whenever you have an issue connecting, being disconnected, or lag issues related to mumble please make...
Small Dart 4y
Dart21137Small Kiy 4y
General Discussion

What September 11th means to me.

((I write for a publication every year on September 11th. Here is an except of that article))The eternal struggle of good versus evil. For the longest time I measured the time that passed since that day by the acts I took on behalf of a power I th...
Small Karolin 4y
Karolin21368Member avatar small Ozlar 4y
General Discussion

Extra-Life 2016

Hey kids, turns out my company is doing a 24-hour gaming marathon today. Normally we'd be doing this in November on (Extra-Life's) actual game day but things are busy around that time (and a bunch of my coworkers are doing another gaming marathon ...
Member avatar small Jaynathus 4y
Jaynathus72582Member avatar small Jaynathus 4y
General Discussion

Sexual Harassment thread (joke thread)

Plz post pics of harassment for justice
Member avatar small Annwyn 4y
Annwyn207466Member avatar small Annwyn 4y
General Discussion

DvL Event OPs.

Greetings everyone! I'd like to ask your support on completing my final requirement for the LvD event! All I need to do is finish 3 Ops with my DvL Tank (Halzen). The Ops needed are Dread Fortress, Ravagers and Scum & Villainy. Tomorrow's GF O...
Small Zaifos 4y
Zaifos0762Small Zaifos 4y
General Discussion

parses'

join me as I walk the golden brick road of non-scrubbery, let me know if you have any idea's, or if you just wanna upload your own parse to show off, please do not troll, no parse size comparison.
Member avatar small MR'joker 4y
MR'joker135391Member avatar small Annwyn 4y
General Discussion

New Raid Team on Imp Side VM

Hey guys!Since you all have asked for more opportunity to Raid on the other side, I am opening up a Friday Raid team to people of all skill levels. The team will have 4 permanent members, and 4 open slots for people to jump in on first come first ...
Member avatar small Ozlar 4y
Ozlar0613Member avatar small Ozlar 4y
General Discussion

First Sith ever

In style, power, and intention. I propose Dr Corby, courtesy Star Trek:
Member avatar small Annwyn 4y
Annwyn0701Member avatar small Annwyn 4y
General Discussion

Best Energy drink evers!

This the best energy drink with the best name ever.
Small I'ton 4y
I'ton41875Small I'ton 4y
General Discussion

Greetings!

Hey everyone! I'm new here...just wanted to introduce myself. My main character that I play is Dremmess. Or as some of you will see in the 'member note' section, "Karolin's Mistress" LOL.I've been away from the game for awhile, but I am looking fo...
Small Dremmess 4y
Dremmess103918Small I'ton 4y
General Discussion

Galactic Warfighter (Toy Photography)

https://www.instagram.com/galactic_warfighters/?hl=enSaw this and thought ya'll would enjoy this. This is a US Marine vet that was injured, non-combat, but had to find a new set of skills. So he took clone trooper toys, droids, and others from the...
Small Dävon 4y
Dävon0808Small Dävon 4y
General Discussion

Absence

I will be offline for the weekend, or part of the week next week.We are moving in the morning and unsure when my PC will be setup and ready.
Small Dävon 4y
Dävon0766Small Dävon 4y
General Discussion

Light vs Dark Event

The Dark vs. Light Event goes live on June 28th! Joining the event is easy, quick, and fun; simply create a new Level 1 character, on or after June 28th. A character participating in the event will look like this on the character select screen.Onc...
Small Dävon 4y
Dävon95227Small Dart 4y
General Discussion

Copy of my Enjin Shoutout.

I am still putting together a post for all of us here on the site, but I wanted to share what I posted on Enjin earlier today. Below is a copy of it verbatim. We rode until dawn, fighting the whole way until we could feel the enemy's resolve start...
Small Karolin 4y
Karolin0609Small Karolin 4y
General Discussion

What does a guild mean to you?

I know I don't really post a lot, but I love Fairy Tail, it's my favorite anime, and I think they have the right idea of a guild it's really about. What about you guys? What you think a guild should be? Sorry, I'm just curious to know what people ...
Small Zall 4y
Zall114727Small Sirinzi 4y
General Discussion

Damn KFC....

Small Dävon 4y
Dävon0934Small Dävon 4y
General Discussion

Vendeck's Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBPG6ivz_BA
Small Zall 4y
Zall31658Small Zall 4y
General Discussion

Did Kiy....whos next?

Self explanatory. Kiy's render is posted. Ask her about my requirements, but I'm ready for someone else. Let the next game begin.
Small Karolin 4y
Karolin0735Small Karolin 4y